Monday, March 21

crabby…


My challenge for a while is to use just one company, as long as I can, to create for multiple challenges.
Just now it is Lawn Fawn.
The base card is white card stock which I stamped with the sentiment from Lawn Fawn’s “Life is Good” using Versafine onyx black ink.
On another piece of white card stock I stamped the lid and jar from Lawn Fawn’s “How You Bean?” with Memento tuxedo black ink.
I made a mask for around the outside of the jar and stamped the shell, crab and sand mound using the same ink and images from Lawn Fawn’s “Life Is Good” set.
These I colored with Copic markers as well as shading the jar and coloring the lid.
Next I stenciled in the water using Distress Oxide broken china with MFT Stamps “Make Waves” stencil.
With the coordinating dies I cut out the jar and lid then attached them to the card front over the sentiment.



3 comments:

  1. Love this Arlene - and the implied pun is such fun - well done on creating the jar of water
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card Arlene! I love the way you made your little scene in the jar. Thank you for coming to play at Addicted to CAS! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun is this! Love your red guy in the jar -- adorable scene. Thanks for joining in at ATCAS

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!