Monday, March 21

bunny hugs…


I was going to do a chick but this bunny just called out to me!
The card is white card stock.
I stamped the bunny from Lawn Fawn “Better Days” using Memento tuxedo black ink and colored him with Copic markers.
I made a mask for him then taped the card for that flat line of grass and using the MFT “Grassy Edges” stencil I applied the grass with Distress inks twisted citron and mowed lawn.
To finish I stamped the sentiment, a freebie from Lawn Fawn, using Versafine onyx black ink.




3 comments:

  1. What a cutie Arlene - a gorgeous CAS card
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeously coloured card, and one layer as well. Great CAS card and with our optional twist too. Thanks for playing along with us at AAA Cards.

    Neil

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet card Arlene, perfectly CAS! Love the adorable spring animal. Thank you for joining us at AAA Cards. Hugs ~ Ishani.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!