Monday, March 21

chirp…


At a wonderful craft store called ‘Crafting for Good” I found this wonderful Lawn Fawn set with dies for a very good price.
I also know that the funds raised by this store go to our local food shelf as well as places that provide clean water to many country.
The base card is white card stock.
Using a die from Lawn Fawn’s “Double Slider Surprise” set I cut out patterned paper from Lawn Fawn is a teal color.
On that I stamped the sentiment from the Lawn Fawn “Chirpy Chirp Chirp” set using Versafine onyx black ink.
This I applied to the base card then stamped another sentiment from the set with the same ink.
On a piece of heavier white card stock I stamped the chick from the set using Memento tuxedo black ink and colored it with Copic markers before foam taping it to the card front.



5 comments:

  1. Just adorable! I have four granddaughters, and they would LOVE this card! Thanks for joining us at Color Hues!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This little chick is just adorable. What a cute card

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO adorable! I love that chick and the plaid teal background! Thanks for joining us at Color Hues!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the bright plaid and this adorable chick too! A fun design, sure to bring a smile! I'm so glad you played along at Color Hues!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute and love the translation! Thanks for making my colors shine at Color Hues!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!