Saturday, January 29

you can’t hide…


I don’t own the colors from MFT, yet, so I decided to try and match as close as I could with what I have.
The base card is white card stock, grey card stock and aqua card stock.
On white card stock I stamped the image from MFT “Oh My Gostrich” with MFT extreme black ink.
I made a mask for it and placed it on the ostrich after I had colored it with Copic markers.
Next I used MFT “Grassy Edges” and “Micro Cloud Edges” stencils with Distress ink broken china and twisted citron to make the background.
This I applied to the base card then stamped the sentiment from the same stamp set with the extreme black ink.


1 comment:

  1. great use of the colours Arlene, and a fabulous and fun card - thanks for the smile
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!