Saturday, January 29

pizza…


At least once every couple of weeks hubby and I get a piece of pizza from our favorite local pizza place…Perri’s (home of the giant slice).
We each get one slice and cut each in half for dinner and lunch!
The base card is white card stock.
I cut all the components for the pizza with MFT Die-namics “Pizza Maker Die Set” except the pan from kraft, red, black green and white card stocks, then shaded them with coordinating inks.
I cut the pan with a die from MFT Die-namics “Inside & Out Stitched Circle STAX” from silver metallic card stock.
This I applied, as er the sketch, to the base card and added the components with glue, except the top three pieces of “pepperoni” which I foam taped.
I cut the bottom from MFT “Creepy Confections Paper Pad” and taped it on.
Using white card stock for the sentiment from MFT Stamps “Pizza My Heart” I stamped it with MFT extreme black ink, cut it into a strip and flag ended it with scissors before foam taping it to the card front.




2 comments:

  1. Oh what a yummy card Arlene - so beautifully made
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!