Monday, January 31

love sketched…


I decided to make a bunch of anniversary cards that could also be used for Valentine’s day!
The base card is black card stock with a layer of white card stock.
On black card stock I used paper that leaves color behind with the Cuttlebug “Poppy” embossing folder, also running plain black card stock through and gold card stock.
I trimmed all these down as per the sketch gluing the black card stocks first.
I layered the gold to black card stock and attached a fine white ribbon before gluing it to the card front.
I die cut flowers and leaves using white card stock and dies from Elizabeth Crafts “Florals 2” and embossed them before attaching them to the card front.
Next I applied a gold pearl.
To finish I die cut a sentiment using a die from Tim Holtz Sizzix “Celebration Words:Script” with white card stock and applied it as per the sketch.

6 comments:

  1. Such an elegant card. It could easily work for a wedding card as well. Thanks for playing with us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How beautiful! Love the black, white and gold and all the texture on your card. Thank you for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card - drama galore, but equally elegant.
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! Love this classic combination!
    Thanks for sharing with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge
    Patty S, Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a bold card. I love the dramatic colors. Thank you for joining us at the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge and hope you can join us again soon!.
    Anna, Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning! I love the black and white with the touch of gold, stunning! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

    Brandi R.
    DT member AHSC
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!