Saturday, January 29

happy mail…

Little Red Wagon Challenge #638 Hard Day’s Night

Though my son drives to deliver his mail I thought this would be a fun design for this “work” challenge.
The base card is kraft card stock.
On white card stock I stamped the image from MFT “City Block Background” with Memento rich cocoa ink.
 On more white card stock I stamped the image from Trinity Stamps “Special Delivery” set with the same ink, colored it with Copic markers, trimmed it out and foam taped it to the card front.
On more kraft card stock I stamped the sentiment from the same set with the same ink and foam taped it to the card front (where I had a little extra ink!).





 


2 comments:

  1. This is such a fabulous card! The background is just perfect with your little post-bear!

    Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon this week!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card Arlene - love your cityscape background to the postman :) And yes, layered sentiments can be most useful :)
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!