Wednesday, January 26

she colors my world…


The many ways my granddaughter colors my world when she calls on FaceTime.
A different dress and her latest “thing” she is working with!
The base card is white card stock with the sentiment from MFT Stamps”You Color My World” stamped with Versafine black ink.
Using three dies from Tim Holtz Sizzix “Stacked Tiles Triangles” I cut out kraft card stock.
On white card stock I stamped images from MFT Stamps “Read Me Like a Book”, “Goal Getter” and “Feline Better” with Memento tuxedo black ink and colored them with Copic markers in primary colors.
I glued one to each triangle and trimmed off the bottom.
These I glued and foam taped to the card front.



3 comments:

  1. Yes, our grand children certainly add colour to our worlds, Arlene. This is gorgeous and I love your use of the triangles
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds as if you enjoy being entertained by your granddaughter on facetime Arlene! I like the fun way you've used triangles to frame your girls. Thank you for coming to play with us at Addicted to CAS :) Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Facetime is such a great invention... wish we'd had it when my kids were young! Thanks for playing along with us at Addicted to CAS!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!