Wednesday, January 26

happy thoughts…


I had this paper that when you ran it through on card stock with an embossing folder it applied color.
Using dark blue card stock and a tree embossing folder I got the effect on the bottom of the card.
This I applied to a white card stock base card.
At the top I stamped the sentiment from Taylored Expressions “Whimsical Wishes” using Adirondack denim ink.
From white card stock I punched out two large Martha Stewart punch snow flakes, glued then together and foam taped them to the card front.


2 comments:

  1. That dark embossed card with the white highlights is stunning and makes a dramatic card Arlene
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the dramatic detailing on the dark panel on the base of your card Arlene. Thanks for playing along with my sketch challenge over at CAS Colours & Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!