Wednesday, January 26

little town…


I’ve had this die for quite a while but never the time to use it…until now.
Using the Tim Holtz Sizzix “Countryside” die I cut one of each red, black and metallic gold.
The base card is white card stock with a layer of red card stock.
I placed the black background piece onto a piece of clear double sided adhesive sheet by Scrapbook.com.
Next I placed the red card stock birds and the gold houses onto the sticky bits.
Instead of filling in the rest of the pieces I used ultrafine crystal snow from Mark Enterprises.
To finish I pulled the backing off the front piece, applied it to white card stock then placed that onto the base card.

3 comments:

  1. oh Arlene, c'est un très joli village, merci de jouer avec nous chez 52CCT, biz

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a stunning card Arlene - love your 'little town' with all the wee birds :)
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card you made :-)) I like your little town.
    Thank you for playing with us at 52CCT. I hope we see you next week, too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!