Tuesday, January 25

pink & mint…


My granddaughter started riding the bus this year and has made a “best” friend.
AND her best friend loves pink, too!
The base card is white card stock layered with mint green and pink card stocks.
On the pink card stock I stamped the sentiment from MFT Stamps “PI Crafty Friends” with Memento tuxedo black ink.
On more white card stock I stamped the image from MFT Stamps “PI Your My Person” with the same ink and colored it with Copic markers before adding white gel pen dots to the dress and socks.
Using my Brother Scan N Cut I trimmed out the image and foam taped it to the card front.

3 comments:

  1. Love the color combo and PI stamp on your beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a precious card Arlene - love the image and how you have coloured and mounted it. Great use of the colour challenge
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet!! Your coloring of those little PI girls is amazing!! Thank you for playing with us at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge!!

    Nora
    CIC DT Member

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!