Friday, January 7

new technique for a friend…

and

If you follow my blog you will know that I am taking supplies that I purchased last Autumn, never used, and trying them out this year!
In my stash I found Deco Foils and toner cards that I have been playing with.
I told a stamping friend about it and she wanted me to send a picture.
I decided to send that card instead!
The base card is white card stock.
I applied gold deco foil to a snowflake toner card.
This left that Deco Foil piece with the snowflakes removed so I applied it to a piece of double backed adhesive.
I applied it to a white card stock, trimmed it down and applied it to the base card.
Next I cut white car stock and gold metallic card stock using dies from Sizzix “Festive Words” and foam taped it to the card front.
Off to write a note inside and send the card to my friend!



4 comments:

  1. What a fun technique! The result is gorgeous. I'm sure your stamping friend is going to love getting this beauty in the mail. The shine is perfect for my challenge at The Paper Players this week. I am so glad you joined us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Arlene this is amazing, and what a kind friend you are to make such a stunning card for your friend - I am sure it will be appreciated
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card! I like the bold snowflakes and your sentiment matches so well. Thanks for playing with us at Time Out Challenges!
    - Shauna

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love how that foil sheet looks! Thanks for playing along with us at Time Out Challenges!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!