Friday, January 7

favorite colors and new dies…

and

By choosing to combine these challenges I am renewing my belief that I can use my favorite colors for many card projects this year!
I was born in the Autumn and I think that is why I love browns and rust colors.
Especially kraft card stock and any rust card stock.
The base car is white card stock.
Using dies from Sizzix “Wildflower Stems #3” I cut kraft card stock and rust card stock of three flowers.
These I applied to the card front trimming the flowers to apply to the stems.
With rust card stock I die cut the sentiment from Sizzix “celebration Words:Script” three times, glued them together and then to the card front.
This would be my favorite card to receive for MY birthday!!!






5 comments:

  1. Loving how you have used these your favourite colours Arlene - an absolutely stunning card
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love the rust and kraft combo, looks gorgeous. Thanks for playing at AAA Birthday, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the earthy colors on this cas card. Thanks for joining us at AAA Birthday, hope to see you again. Tina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful use of dies! The neutral, natural colors give this card such a calming feel! Thank you for joining s at AAA Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this beautiful CAS design! Thanks for playing along with us at CASology!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!