Friday, January 7

for my son’s birthday…


This challenge came at the best time for me.
Though my son is in his fourties he is mentally handicapped so this card is right up his alley.
The base card is kraft card stock with black card stock.
On another piece of kraft card stock I stamped the image from Stampingbella “Oddball Geek” and sentiment from Wplus9 “”Quite Like You” using Memento tuxedo black ink.
I colored them in with Prismacolor pencils.
I wrote the HB2U with a fine line marker.
I applied the heart with Stickles ice glitter glue.

4 comments:

  1. What a fabulous 'geeky' card Arlene - love it
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great image, love the look of the coloured pencils on kraft too, such a cool card, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is perfect, I know (from my own experience, like you) he will love this card, it's just wonderful and made me smile. Thank you so much for joining us in our For a Teenager challenge at The Male Room Good Luck and I hope you will join us in our next challenge.
    Faith DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did a great teenager card! I admire your skills with coloring with pencils. Thank you for sharing your creative talents with us at The Male Room.

    Maja, DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!