Wednesday, November 10

you’re a little batty…


On watercolor paper I used Ken Oliver color burst colors burnt umber, yellow ochre and burnt umber with water to create a background.
This I applied to a black card stock base card.
Onto that I stamped the image from Unity Stamp Co using StazOn jet black ink.
I colored the body with a Prismacolor black brush marker and the eyes and fangs with a white gel pen.
With a strip of black card stock I punched the graveyard with a Martha Stewart punch.
Next I stamped the sentiment from Unity Stamp Co with Versamark ink and heat embossed it with white embossing powder.


3 comments:

  1. WOW, this is awesome! What a fabulous background and a great combination of all the dies and stamps! Thank you for joining our challenge at Two Old Bats!
    Diane TOB DT {Nellies Nest}

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOWZA this is awesome! I love color bursts and don't use them nearly enough ... thanks for inspiration! The scene you have created is FABULOUS! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at the Two Old Bats Halloween challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back each month. Remember, if we have 50+ entries, we will give a PRIZE.

    Darlene
    TWO OLD BATS HALLOWEEN CHALLENGE
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic background, great card. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!