Wednesday, November 10

snow angels…


One of the most precious images I own is that of a snow angel.
In this case a snow man snow angel.
The base card is white card stock.
On another piece of white cards tock I did a gel plate background using masks made from Lawn Fawn “Stitched Snowflakes Dies”and Distress Oxide blueprint sketch, mermaid lagoon and tumbled glass.
This I applied to the base card and trimmed it down.
I stamped the image and sentiment from Unity Stamp Co “Make Snow Angels (snowpeep Gabe)” with Memento tuxedo black ink.
On another piece of white card stock I stamped the image with the same ink and Copic markers.
This I trimmed down and attached to the card front over the other stamped image with glue dots.


3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card Arlene - it made me smile with that gorgeous image :) Love your background!
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute and sweet! Love the background and the lovely image yo chose for the precious challenge, Arlene. Thank you for joining us at Time out challenges. Hugs ~ Ishani.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a precious image and an equally precious sentiment! Thanks so much for playing along with us at TIME OUT!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!