Thursday, November 11

worth the fight…


This challenge is “Let’s Hear It For The Boys” and I chose a stamp set that was due for recycling…
however it stays now.
I remember the snow ball fights my boys had in the back yard and it fits perfectly.
The base card is white card stock with a layer of black card stock.
On the kraft card stock panel I stamped the image and sentiment from Unity Stamp Co “Worth the Fight (snowpeep Jackson)” with Versafine black ink and colored with Prismacolor pencils.



2 comments:

  1. What a fun card for a boy Arlene - you have created another stunner with this
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable!! Such a fun design and darling little image!

    Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon this week!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!