Wednesday, November 10

many thanks…


Yet another set that will be going to the recycle for the Food Shelf store.
Though it’s only one that I will be donating and one I am keeping.
The base card is white card stock.
On a piece of gel plate background that I made using white card stock and Distress Oxide ground espresso, rusty hinge and fossilized amber I stamped the image from Unity Stamp Co “Leaf Me Alone (snowpeep Herm)” with Memento tuxedo black ink.
On a piece of white card stock, brown card stock and rusty patterned paper I stamped it again with the same ink.
From these I cut pieces to use to “color” the image.
To finish it I used a gold gel pen to color the bells and part of the rake.
This I trimmed to a strip and applied to a black card stock strip.
Once it was applied to the white base card I stamped the sentiment from Unity Stamp Co “Row of Poppies” with the same ink.





5 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous and fun card Arlene - one does not usually associate a snowman with leaf raking :)
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I love the mix of the snowperson and the fall season! The background strip is a really cool look and great for those fall leaves! Perfect thank you card. Thanks for sharing at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun! I love your little snowman raking Fall leaves. Great color combo, too! So happy you joined my challenge at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable card! This little snowman with the rake is SO cute. Yep...there have been many times when I have had to rake leaves after the snow flies! Thank you for playing with The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a happy card, Arlene! That little snowman is just SO cute. Thanks for joining us this week over at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!