Monday, November 15

2021 Fall/Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop #12…

and

Since I am combining challenges again I thought I would use the optional prompt from Penny Black of not a card…though you could use it as a card!
I folded a piece of white card stock ink half and die cut it with Picket Fence Studio “Coffee Mug” die, leaving the top attached.
This way I can use it as a tag by attaching it with the handles.
My favorite Penny Black stamp set is “white christmas” so I stamped the one image and sentiment from that set using VersaFine black nk and colored it with Prismacolor pencils.




7 comments:

  1. sweet card! I love the shape and the darling image!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is so adorable Arlene! I'd love to have a mug like that! Thanks so much for sharing at PBSC:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - love how you have used the mug die cut for this sweet tag
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. so very nice card!
    Hello from Coffee Lovers Blog Hop!☕

    ReplyDelete
  5. So simple but totally cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this amazing shaped card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sweet - love the shape!
    Thanks for playing at the Penny Black Saturday Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!