Monday, November 15

2021 Fall/Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop #11…

and

It’s such fun to be able to combine challenges!
The base card is white card stock with a layer of black card stock and one of silver card stock.
I created the scene on mixed media card stock with stamps from Colorado Craft Company “Tea Time Fun” with VersaFine black ink.
With a combination of graphite pencils I colored in the images.
The only exception is the spoon which is colored with a Reminisce silver gel pen.
The floor is made with a pencil then I used a ruler and my mini eraser to pull out the graphite to make it look like a tile counter!
This I applied to the front of the base card and stamped the sentiment from the same set with the same ink.




7 comments:

  1. This is totally amazing! I am in awe of your pencil skills! Fabulous, and such a cute image! Thanks for sharing this us at the Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is so cute Arlene - the greyscale mice remind me of the mice in one of my favourite children's tv programmes that we used to have here in the UK when I was little - memories! Use of your mini eraser for the tile detailing was genius - so effective. An all-round fab card! Thanks for playing along with my colour challenge over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely gorgeous Arlene, and such clever use of the colour challenge. An amazing result!!
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. so wonderful!
    Hello from Coffee Lovers Blog Hop!☕

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is so cute! I love those little mice! Your use of the colors is amazing! SO happy you joined us at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great little card with a cute stamp set.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that you colored this in greys, blacks, and white. Just fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!