Sunday, November 14

2021 Fall/Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop #10…

and

Are you all still into gnomes?
I sure am!
The base card is cream card stock that I stenciled using Jaded Blossom “Coffee Bean Stencil” with Distress gathered twigs ink.
Next I stamped the sentiment from Jaded Blossom (On of our sponsors)“Gnome Brewed” with the same ink.
To finish I stamped the image from the same set with the same ink on another piece of the cream card stock, colored him with Prismacolor pencils and trimmed him out with scissors and foam taped him to the card front.




3 comments:

  1. Such a fun gnome coffee drinker! :o) Really cute design with the coffee beans too

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card Arlene - it gave we a smile with that fun sentiment
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. adorable card!
    Hello from Coffee Lovers Blog Hop! ☕

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!