Monday, November 15

2021 Fall/Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop #13…

and

A quick and easy combining of challenges for this card.
Using scrap card stock and post it notes I made a stencil die cutting with CAS-ual Friday Stamps (a sponsor) coffee cup die.
This I applied to a white card stock base card and stenciled through with Distress Oxide candied apple.
To finish I stamped the image from Picket Fence Studio “Dear Best Friend” and the sentiment from Picket Fence Studio “Hey Girl” using VersaFine black ink.





4 comments:

  1. Coffee and shopping, perfect! Super make

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love this Arlene - great use of the diecut to use it as a stencil, and I love your colour combination
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great silhouette card! Love the clean simplicity of it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that you made your own stencil, the colours, the stamps..... Well I love absolutely everything about this card!
    Take care and stay safe! x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!