Sunday, November 14

2021 Fall/Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop #6…


The next two cards are made with images from Picket Fence Studios.
The base card is cream card stock with a layer of brown card stock cut with a die from Picket Fence studios “Slim Line Die Cutting System”
On mre cream card stock I stamped the image from Picket Fence Studios “Brew A Cup” which is made to stamp next to each other to get that long image for a slimline card.
I used Memento rich cocoa ink.
This I die cut with another die from the set mentioned above.
At the bottome of the card I stamped the sentiment from Picket Fence Studios “Lorynne Girl” with the same ink.
On another piece of the cream card stock I stamped the image from the set with the same ink and die cut it with the coordinating die.
This I foam taped to the card front.

3 comments:

  1. I love this! The background is great! Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card Arlene - beautifully stamped background and I love the whimsical image you have used against it
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool card! Love that background paper!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!