Sunday, November 14

AAA Cards Challenge #203...One Inchie

 

This may look a bit odd for a Christmas card but if you knew my son it wouldn’t surprise you at all.
Here’s the inside...
My Stephen will LOVE it!

The base card is white card stock.
On anther piece of white card stock I stamped the image from Stampingbella “Oddball Reindeer Set” using Memento tuxedo black ink and colored it with Copic markers.
Next I stamped the sentiment from Stampingbella “holiday FUN sentiments” with the same ink.
This I applied to the inside of the card on top of a red piece of card stock.
Using the 1” die from MFT Die-namics “Stitched Square STAX” I cut the hole n the front part of the card.



4 comments:

  1. Oh such a wonderful surprise inside the card, never guessed that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the card and surprise on the inside

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the surprise! Wonderful image

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW - I wondered where this was going but I did not expect that - fabulous work Arlene
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!