Sunday, November 14

2021 Fall/Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop #7…

and

This second card using a lot of the same things as the previous post got turned around.
The base card is cream card stock with a layer of brown card stock cut with a die from Picket Fence Studio “Slim Line Die Cutting System”.
Using cream card stock and the Picket Fence Studio “Brew A Cup” stamp with Memento rich cocoa ink I stamped another long background.
With my paper trimmer I cut the odd image out of the piece after die cutting it with another die from the slim line set.
I cut a piece of cream card stock and applied it to the back of the stamped background then stamped the sentiment from Picket Fence Studio “Coffee Understands” with the Memento ink.
On more cream card stock I stamped the image from the same set with the same ink and after die cutting it out with the coordinating die I foam taped it to the card front.


3 comments:

  1. What great work Arlene - another stunning monochromatic card!!
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice!
    Hello from Coffee Lovers Blog Hop! ☕

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another amazing card!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!