Sunday, October 3

Autumn greetings…


I just couldn’t resist buying this stencil from Hero Arts as it has my favorite theme on it…leaves!
The card is a 5” x 7” cream card that I stenciled first through a circular stencil with Distress Oxide scattered straw ink.
Without removing the circular stencil i placed the Hero Arts “Fall Leaves Stencil” over the top and applied Distress Oxide gathered twigs, wild honey, crushed olive, spiced marmalade and rusty hing inks.
To finish I stamped the sentiment from Sunny Studio “Autumn Greetings” set using the Distress Oxide gathered twigs ink.



1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful card Arlene - love those colours together :), and the souble stencilling is brilliant
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!