Sunday, October 3

holiday hugs…

When you have a commitment to make Kwanzaa cards and you only have one very small sentiment you try different things.
The base card is white card stock.
On red and green silver sparkled card stock I stamped the sentiment from MFT Stamps “I Miss Your Hugs” using Versamark ink and heat embossing them with clear embossing powder.
Next I cut two circles from the embossed card stocks and foam taped them to the base card.
On black card stock I stamped the sentiment from MFT Stamps “Itty Bitty Holiday” using Versamark ink and heat embossing it with white embossing powder.
This I trimmed to match the sketch and glued to the card front.
To finish I cut around sentiments on the embossed card stocks and glued them to match on the card front.



2 comments:

  1. Great use of the limited colour palette of Kwanzaa Arlene, and a striking card
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holiday hugs are so important! I love your classic Christmas colors with your hugs. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!