Thursday, September 16

2021 Card Design Superstar: Coloring Virtuoso


After a couple of years with my Copics I felt more confident entering a coloring challenge.
I especially like this set I chose for the Superstar challenges because this image reminds me of my years at the pumpkin farm!
The base card is green card stock with a layer of cream card stock inside.
On another cream card stock panel I taped it to my glass mat and stamped the pumpkins from MFT Stamps “Fall Friends”, using masks, with MFT extreme black hybrid ink and colored them with Copic markers.
Using Distress inks scattered straw, forest moss and faded jeans with MFT “Watercolor Wash” stencil I applied the sky and ground.
This I layered onto the base card and with another piece of cream card stock I die cut the center with MFT Die-namics “Watercolor Wash Free Form” and foam taped it on.
With a piece of dark brown card stock I cut a frame using my paper trimmer and glued it to the card front.
On more cream card stock I stamped the images from the MFT stamp set with the MFT ink and colored them with Copic markers.
I added the dots on the scarf and mittens with a white gel pen.
These I cut out with scissors, cutting mat and craft knife before foam taping them to the card front.

One more to go!

1 comment:

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!