Thursday, September 16

2021 Card Design Superstar: Clean & Simple Genius…


This year for the MFT Superstar challenge I decided to challenge myself by only using one of their sets for all the design requirements.
This CAS design starts the postings.
On cream card stock I stamped the squirrel from MFT “Fall Friends” using MFT extreme black hybrid ink and coloring him with Copic markers.
I made a mask of him and then stamped the leaves from the same set, colored them with Copic markers and made a mask for them as well.
Next I cut a sentiment from the set in half and stamped the bottom piece under the leaves with the black hybrid ink.
To finish I placed the MFT “Basic Shapes - Triangles” stencil over the area I wanted and taped off the rest before applying Distress rusty hinge ink with a sponge dauber.

If you see more postings you will know that I am enjoying playing with this set!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!