Tuesday, June 8

your kindness…


I hope this card is fussy, as I am really into CAS!
The base card is black card stock.
On a panel of white card stock I stamped an image from Penny Black “blooming garden” using Memento tuxedo black ink and colored the stems with Copic markers.
Next I die cut it with the die from Penny Black “curved stitch”.
On more white card stock I stamped the image again with the same ink and colored it with Copic markers.
I trimmed out the blossoms and foam taped them to the base card.
To finish I stamped the sentiment from Penny Black “heartfelt” using the same ink.


2 comments:

  1. Oh Arlene this is stunning - so elegant, beautifully designed and made - love it
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow so dramatic! Beautiful colouring and design! Thanks for sharing at PBSC:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!