Tuesday, June 8

my fries…

 

My sons are in their forties and my granddaughter is six so I have no tweens.
But I do have an odd sense of humor, which is why I bought the Picket Fence Studios “Analogies” sentiment set.
I also have a bunch of patterned paper for scrapbooking that I want to use up as I don’t scrapbook anymore.
Thus the above card.
The base card is kraft card stock with a layer of patterned paper on the bottom and a sentiment from the set stamped with Memento rich cocoa ink.
A way to make quick and easy cards in multiples!



2 comments:

  1. Very amusing and great for a teen or tween! Thanks for playing along with the SAS4Kids challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it Arlene - and a great way to user up the paper too! Thanks for another smile
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!