Wednesday, June 9

manatee-rific…


My favorite ocean creatures are the manatee!
For this card I started with a black card stock base card.
On two piece of white card stock I spritzed them with Distress Oxide stains in ocean colors.
One piece I trimmed down and applied it to the base card.
On this I stamped the bubbles from Lawn Fawn “Manatee-rific” set using Memento tuxedo black ink and coloring them with white gel pen.
I die cut the other piece with a rectangle die and stamped it with sentiments from the same set with the black ink as my main panel.
On more white card stock I stamped the manatees from the set with the black ink and colored them with Copic markers before trimming them out and glue dotting them to the back of the rectangle on the main panel.
With a scrap of the spritzed card stock I stamped the seaweed with the black ink and trimmed it out to apply to the back of the rectangle on the main panel.
On the entire back of the main panel I applied foam squares then applied it to the card front.





3 comments:

  1. Stunning card Arlene - love the sprayed elements, and the manatees are gorgeous
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty ... I love your background

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super fun card! Thank you so much for playing with us at Lawn Fawnatics!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!