Wednesday, May 12

strong enough...


There is this wonderful set in my collection by Stampin’ Up called “Coast to Coast”.
It is very old but I adore the lighthouses in it.
The base card is white card stock with a sentiment from MFT “Anything-but-Basic Encouragement” stamped with Memento tuxedo black ink.
On water color paper I stamped one of the lighthouses from the set using StazOn jet black ink and colored it with Derwent Inktense pencils and a water color brush.
Once dry I die cut it using a die from MFT Die-namics “Stitched Rectangle STAX” and foam taped it to the card front.


4 comments:

  1. Wonderful masculine card Arlene. Love how you have coloured the lighthouse scene
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. A brilliant nautical themed card. I love everything about it.
    Thanks for playing at The Male Room Challange.
    Majda DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. How wonderful, beautiful colouring and strong image with a fab sentiment. Thank you so much for joining us in our Water/Beach challenge at The Male Room Good Luck and I hope you will join us in our next challenge.
    Faith DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did a great masculine card! Thank you for sharing your creative talents with us at The Male Room. Sorry, I'm late with commenting
    Maja DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!