Thursday, May 13

DAD...


Have not been to a craft store in ages...but yesterday hubby and I stopped at Hobby Lobby after visiting the meat market.
Hubby got a bunch of paint on clearance for his trains and I picked up a few die sets that were on sale.
Then my eyes saw the 40% off Stamps sign and though i have plenty I checked them out.
That’s where I found this darling set by Tracey Key for Hampton Art.
The base card is grey card stock with a layer on the front of patterned paper from a Twilight paper pack.
Using MFT Die-namics “Impact Alphabet” set and black card stock I cut out the sentiment and glued it to the front of the card.
On water color paper I stamped one of the images from the stamp set and colored it with Derwent Inktense pencils and a water color brush.
This I trimmed out and foam taped to the card front.


1 comment:

  1. Stunning card Arlene - that background to the elephant is so dramatic
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!