Thursday, May 13

Christmas stockings...


I really wanted CAS so I had to do a Christmas card with the supplies I have.
The base card is heavy white card stock.
On watercolor card stock, die cut with a de from MFT Die-namics “Stitched square STAX”, I stamped the image from Penny Black “Snow Much Fun” with StazOn timber brown ink.
This I colored with Derwent Inktense pencils and a water color brush.
Before attaching it to the card front with foam tape I stamped the sentiment from Penny Black “The Wonder” using the same ink.


2 comments:

  1. A very pretty CAS card Arlene - love that wee robin.
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute - fabulous card!
    Thanks so much for playing with us at the Penny Black Saturday Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!