Monday, May 10

starlit santa...

 

My Santa is playing with his star friends!
The base card is white card stock.
On a piece of dark blue card stock I stenciled three sizes of stars using Hero Arts unicorn ink.
Once dry I stamped the faces with Memento tuxedo black ink using assorted faces from a bunch of Lawn Fawn sets!
The Santa is a very old stamp and I stamped it to white card stock with the Memento ink and colored it with Prismacolor pencils.
This I cut out and foam taped to the card front.
Sometimes you don’t need a sentiment on the front. 




3 comments:

  1. I love this star shaped Santa with his starry friends, Arlene! Great coloring on the Santa and the stars have such friendly faces! It's so nice seeing this in the Christmas Kickstart challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute take on the theme, Arlene! This is so sweet and your stenciling is adorable. Thanks for joining Bonnie and me at Christmas Kickstart, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love what you have created here

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!