Monday, May 10

in my rainbow...



I certainly have my favorite stamps for certain themes.
This is one of my favorite for babies!
The base card is white card stock.
On that card I stamped the sentiment from Picket Fence Studios using Gina K. Designs black amalgam ink.
I also stamped the image from Hero Arts CL755 with the same ink.
On more white card stock I stamped the image twice.
Using Distress inks carved pumpkin, mowed lawn, blueprint sketch, wilted violet, candied apple and mustard seed with Tim Holz “Shifter Mint Stencil” I applied color to one of the “babies”.
This I cut out and punched out the eyes with a 1/8” punch then applied it to the card front.
Very carefully i cut the nose off the next stamped image and glued that on top of the rainbow image.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!