Saturday, May 8

not in Kansas anymore..


Still feeling that Vermont moose feeling even though I’m using a Kansas stamp!
The base card is white card stock that I applied Distress Oxide blueprint sketch in on the top with an MFT “Micro Clouds Edges” stencil.
Next I stamped the sentiment from Riley and Company using Gina K. Designs black amalgam ink.
To finish I stamped the image from Riley and Company “Flying Monkey Riley” with the same ink, colored it with Copic markers and after trimming it out I applied it to the card front with foam tape.


2 comments:

  1. LOL ... OMG how adorable! Thanks for the smile and Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Perfectly CAS challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    PERFECTLY CAS
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card. Thank you for joining us at Perfectly Cas

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!