Monday, May 10

meant to bee...

 

The other day I was watching a video where the presenter used a new die made of a partial honeycomb.
That got me to thinking that I could cut out a honeycomb using Honey Bee Stamps “Hexagon CP: Top Layer” and just trim it out with scissors...so I did!
The base card is white card stock stamped with a sentiment from Honey Bee Stamps “Hi Honey” set using Gina K. Designs black amalgam ink.
I glued on the honeycomb I made from gold card stock.
To finish I stamped the three bees using a free set I received from Honey Bee Stamps.
This I colored with Copic markers and die cut with the coordinating die them foam squared them to the card front.



2 comments:

  1. Super sweet Arlene!! Sorry I have not been around much, but things have been he tic here with a family bereavement and the associated travel....
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clever solution, Arlene, and a great card! Thanks for sharing it with us at Addicted to CAS.
    xoxo Fran

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!