Saturday, May 8

a real woman...

 

Alcohol ink backgrounds are such fun to make and when I have all the inks out I spend the day making a bunch.
The base card is white card stock with a layer of black card stock and an alcohol ink (butterscotch and mermaid lagoon)  on glossy card stock.
The sentiment from Riley and Company was stamped onto white card stock with Gina K. Designs black amalgam ink and taped to the card front.
On more white card stock I stamped the image from Riley and Company “Dorothy” as well as “Wicked Witch Sophie” with the same ink and colored with Copic markers.
These I trimmed out and foam taped to the card front.

1 comment:

  1. What an awesome sentiment! Great card! Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!