Saturday, May 8

ghostly sentiment...

 
I love happy accidents.
The base card is white card stock and on the black card stock layer I stamped the sentiment from Riley and Company using Versamark ink and heat embossing it with white embossing powder.
The accident came when I stamped it twice but the card stock moved..but to me it looks perfect for a ghostly sentiment!
On more white card stock I stamped the image from Riley and Company “Heart Balloon” using Gina K. Designs black amalgam ink  and die cut them with dies from MFT Die-namics “Stitched Square STAX”.
To finish I colored them with Copic markers and foam taped them to the card front.
Not exactly the sketch but it was the sketch that inspired my card!



1 comment:

  1. What a sweet card that speaks of an enduring friendship! Ghostly in the cutest way, especially the balloon's face and that adorable moose! Thank you for joining us at Inkspirational!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!