Saturday, May 8

still in Vermont...


...if only in my mind!
Funny enough I have never seen a REAL moose in Vermont but I live in hope.
The base card is white card stock with a layer of red card stock.
On more white card stock I stamped the image from Riley and Company “Christmas Stamp” using Gina K. Designs black amalgam ink and colored it with Copic markers.
On more of the white card stock I stamped the sentiment from Riley and Company “Christmas Words 1” with the same ink and cut bothout with scissors and foam taped them to the card front.
Using an old funky snowflake punch and a 1/8” hole punch I punched out flakes from white card stock and glued them to the card front. 


1 comment:

  1. Super-cute card and an adorable moose! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!