Tuesday, May 18

in the right direction...


Lawn Fawn sends pretty sheets of their 6”x6” patterned paper when you place an order through them.
I couldn’t resist using this as it was double sided with what I thought were great for the travel challenge.
The base card is white card stock with a layer of the patterned paper on the front and a strip of the same paper, but the other side, attached to the card front.
On dark brown card stock I stamped the sentiment from Lawn Fawn “Car Critters” using Versamark ink and heat embossing it with white embossing powder.
On more white card stock I stamped the car from Lawn Fawn “Home for the Holidays” and die cut it with the coordinating die.
This I colored with Copic markers and foam taped to the card front.


3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous this is such a fun design

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card Arlene - love how you have used both sides of the paper, and that wee car image is cute
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!