Wednesday, May 19

blowing bubbles...

 

One of the best things I do with my granddaughter in the summertime is bubble blowing!
One of the little mice is traveling on an extra large bubble.
The base card is white card stock.
On the white card stock I taped patterned paper by Lawn Fawn.
I cut anotehr piece of white card stock with a die from MFT Die-namics “Stitched Rectangle STAX”, taped off the bottom and applied Distress Oxide abandoned coral on the top.
Next I stamped the sentiment from Lawn Fawn’s “Bubbles of Joy” set using Memento tuxedo black ink.
On another piece of white card stock I stamped all the other images from the set, colored them with Copic markers, cut them out and glued them to the card front to make a scene.



3 comments:

  1. A precious memory of blowing bubbles - may you make many more!! Loving this sweet card Arlene, and beautiful whimsical scene
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a fun card and a wonderful take on our travel-themed challenge! The little mice are darling - and it's fabulous that these images remind you of precious times with your granddaughter!

    Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon this week!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!