Monday, May 17

happy you day...

 

Absolutely love using these little girls for cards for my granddaughter!
The base card is white card stcok that I stenciled the balloons on each side using Distress Oxide abandoned coral ink, MFT “Big Balloon” stencil and MFT “Candy Stripes” stencil.
USing the balloon stencil I traced it to black card stock, cut it out and glued it over the striped balloons.
On more white card stock I stamped the image from MFT “Birthday Cutie” with MFT Extreme Black ink and colored her with Copic markers.
I trimmed her out and applied her to the card front with fam squares.
To finsih I stamped the sentiment from MFT “Happy You Day” with the MFT ink.



1 comment:

  1. As soon as I saw this I thought it would be for your grand daughter - a fabulous card Arlene - love your interpretation of the sketch!!
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!