Monday, May 17

call the shots...

 

It is our turn to call “for” the shots!!!
I have both of mine...do you?
The card is white card stock that I taped to my glass mat then using an image from MFT Stamps “Call the Shots” I stamped it multiple times across the card front with Memento tuxedo black ink.
Next I colored them with Copic markers in a rainbow.
To finish I stamped one of the sentiments from the same set with the same ink.

Let’s make everyone safe and get your vaccine as soon as possible!



3 comments:

  1. Love this Arlene - fabulous use of the image!! I have not been called up for my shots yet, but I should be called shortly... they are calling up the over 65's now...
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a fun design ..... love it! I'm still waiting for my second one, not long to go. Thank you for playing along at Perfectly CAS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card ... fun play on words! GREAT JOB! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Perfectly CAS challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    PERFECTLY CAS
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!