Sunday, May 16

always...

 

Last Autumn I bought this die set from Birch Press Designs that includes an ornament piece for the center.
I really wanted to be ale to use it for more than Christmas so I set it aside until today to figure out how to make it work.
The base card is grey card stock.
The Layer C die of the set, “Nobilia Ornament Plates”, was cut from yellow card stock.
Layer B of the set was cut from black card stock and Layer A was cut from more of the grey card stock.
I left out the ornament as they were not attached.
Instead of the ornament I die cut the Picket Fence Studios “Always Word Die” with yellow and black card stock and applied it with foam tape.


2 comments:

  1. WOW - love your colours and how you have used this die Arlene - this is so dramatic
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a creative use of this die!! Very ingenious. Thanks so much for playing along with the HLS die challenge this month!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!