Sunday, May 16

bee-cause...


There are going to be so many more “thinking of you “ type cards from me for a while. 
I want to make enough to fill a box to send to...
This will be one of them!
The base card is white card stock.
On another piece of white card stock I stenciled the Tim Holtz “Honeycomb” stencil with Distress Oxide walnut stain ink.
Next I sponged all around this piece then applied it to the base card.
I stamped the sentiment from Honey Bee Stamps “Hi Honey” set with Distress walnut stain ink.
On yet another piece of white card stock I stamped the Honey Bee Stamps “Free Bee” using the Distress ink and colored it with Copic markers before die cutting it with the coordinating die and foam taping it to the card front.
 



2 comments:

  1. What a dramatic card Arlene - love it
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! Great to see you in the Happy Little Stampers
    gallery. Hope to see you again soon!
    Nandini, DT
    Paint Paper Scissors

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!