Sunday, March 7

AAA Cards Game #185...Inchie

 

I can hardly wait to see what wonderful creations you all have to show.
Will you choose just the inchie or be really challenged with the option of black & white?
I chose to go with both.
I punched out a 1” square from some card stock using my Stampin’ Up 1” square punch.
I traced inside the inch black with a pencil.
I used easy release tape to block off the bottom of the square.
Next I stamped the sentiment and image from one of our wonderful sponsors this year Uniko Ltd. “Happy Succulents” using Memento tuxedo black ink.
I removed the tape and drew the black lines and dots with American Crafts 03 precision pen.

Can’t wait to see what you all do!

6 comments:

  1. Super nice card! Hugs Åsa

    ReplyDelete
  2. your inchie rocks as usual, well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally awesome! Such a great tip to size up that tiny one inch space before stamping too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great inspiration !
    A real beauty !
    groeten Ineke

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!