Saturday, March 6

smile...

 

This posting is a little different in many ways.
First off it is not about a challenge.
Secondly I didn’t use the companies supplies for the cards.
For this posting I decided to share the information about Altenew stamp Company’s Card Drive.
Just click on the link below my card to find out the details.
I decided, after reading their post this morning, to use what I had done already after playing with Unity Stamp Co. toner cards and Deco Foil’s foil that I ran trough my laminator.
Altenew was generous enough to not require using their supplies just to make cards.

I chose to make cards with the toner pieces then die cut the word “smile” using Impression Obsession’s DIEW378-E.
These I glued to more card stock and trimmed out with scissors.
Inside I have stamped “Happy Mother’s Day” (unknown company.

Won’t you join me is making someone’s day with a hand crafted card!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!